(cont.) What’s your goal new runner?! Is your race a means to an end or is it the end desire? Are you running to race or to lose weight? YOU need to know!!

(cont.) Ok, so I said to leave the bat belt at home.  That’s during your training!  Which comprises 99% of your time & physical effort.  The other 1% is race day and the goal there is to have a run that’s as comfortable as possible, not get injured, and finish.  By all means, if you’re…

To Pasta or NOT To Pasta (prior to exercise/a long run)? This is a good question!

For exercise performance, a higher carb diet (70%) is recommended. However, this is not the case if fat loss is the goal. Remember…performance or fat loss?  Pick ONE because they each require action(s) that counter-act each other. Afterwards, you may consider, as the ideal time to carb-up in preparation for a subsequent training event –…